Discretionary asset management
Opt for convenience and peace of mind
Discretionary asset management means that you entrust the management of your portfolio to a team of experts who keep close track of the markets – day in, day out. They take account of the degree of risk that you are willing and able to bear and the return you wish your investments to generate. In other words, they manage your assets on your behalf.
This is the most popular choice among our customers
- Over 90% of our customers opt for discretionary asset management. Why? Because discretionary asset management is tailored to your own financial objectives, expectations and risk profile.
- Your assets are managed by professionals working with expert analyses.
- Carefully selected funds result in an optimum diversification of your portfolio across sectors, regions and themes.
- We have an investment philosophy of responding actively to trends and investment opportunities.
- Our Delen app and Delen OnLine give you a clear picture of the state of your investments at all times.
Aiming for balanced growth
Our investment managers focus on the protection and balanced growth of your assets, with a long-term horizon. We use simple, comprehensible investment products to respond swiftly to any opportunities that may arise. This is the essence of our common-sense asset management philosophy.
Active in 5 countries
worth of assets under management in the Delen Group
80 years of expertise
Your assets entrusted to the financial specialists at Cadelam
Capfi Delen Asset Management (Cadelam) is responsible for the allocation among asset classes (such as shares, bonds and commodities) and individual companies or issuers. Their experts analyse markets, trends and economic data on a daily basis, translating their findings into an investment outlook. Together with your personal investment profile, this provides the basis for fund selection.
You are kept fully informed
Our transparent reports keep you fully informed. And your account manager will of course be pleased to answer your questions if you prefer personal contact. You can also use the Delen app and Delen OnLine to check your portfolio – any place, any time. But you can leave the business of monitoring complex markets to our experts – with complete peace of mind.
Want to know more?
Make an appointment
Interested in discovering more about our tailor-made services? Click here to arrange a meeting with one of our account managers